Our beloved OXO Lady
"Onwards and upwards"
Linda B. would say
"Don't let the b*****ds get you down"
She lost her long brave battle
The "Gravy Lady" of renown
And yet, the very day she died
In October - the year of 2014
Our Martin was inspired
To recollect - with talking!
That truly is a day
I never will forget
I may be old (and sad sometimes)
But have no right to stay upset,
'Mum'
"Onwards and upwards"
Linda B. would say
"Don't let the b*****ds get you down"
She lost her long brave battle
The "Gravy Lady" of renown
And yet, the very day she died
In October - the year of 2014
Our Martin was inspired
To recollect - with talking!
That truly is a day
I never will forget
I may be old (and sad sometimes)
But have no right to stay upset,
'Mum'
No comments:
Post a Comment